Thursday 18 November 2010

Winter exhibition


Some weeks ago I fell off a stile walking the Dorset countryside, and various parts of me complained and the shoulder seized up altogether and has been very painful. The good news is that the Chiropractor is getting me mobile again slowly, and I am beginning to believe that I may still work at the art again.. one day.


With a lot of help from husband and fellow exhibitors the attached image shows that I did manage to get my part of the exhibition up. As I could not mount, frame etc I have added my chinese brushwork paintings to the prints as these were all ready from a previous show. Now all we need is to sell something!

5 comments:

Maria Pinto said...

lovely photo!
success!

Annie B said...

Hope you have great success!

Annie B said...

And sorry to hear about your shoulder. Hope it heals soon.

Val said...

Thats a great photo. I was there the Monday BEFORE your opening. Cant wait to see the new space.

Diane Cutter said...

How nice to meet you! I love your work and it's nice to see the face attached to it. Hope yolu continue to improve and the show was successful.